Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm Out- Basic Info

Good Bye. Adios. Au Revoir. Sayonnara! I'm sitting here playing games with the twinnie while I write this. In less than 5 hours I will be starting the first leg of my journey across the world. I start the Journey at 6 A.M. on Saturday March 21 and it ends at 8.40 P.M. on Sunday March 22. Crazy. Except it wont really be that long. Accounting for time difference it should end at 7.40 A.M East Coast U.S. time. Still over 24 hours. I'll be 13 hours ahead, maybe 14 at some point so when I'm sleeping you all will be awake and vice versa.

This blog is for the everybody who wants to know whats going down with me for the four months that I will be away. I won't be able to talk to most for one reason or the other so if you want to know what's up you can just check out the blog. I'll try to keep it updated once a week if I can. Hopefully there are 16 interesting things that happen to me so I have 16 posts worth writing but if not I'll just drop a line with some tidbit. If I havent told people about it and you know about it just direct them here if they want to know whats up. Friends can probably link me on facebook too.

I hope this is as insightful and enjoyable for me as it is for you.

Sayonnara!

Bless