Sunday, March 22, 2009

STUCK!!

So I am unfortunately stuck in the states for another 24 hours. My plane at 6 this morning did not leave Miami so I spend another night at the house before I move out same time tomorrow. Hopefully it work out this time. I had made a video but its not uploading so I'll just give a quick rundown on what happened. The plane had brake problems. We boarded on time and everything look set. I fell asleep after we had pushed off the gate. I woke up a couple hours later and we were still in the same position. They told us what was up we pulled back into the gate for a mechanic to fix it. After another hour or so they said it was fixed and we pushed off again. Got to the runway and then I was woken again by the announcement that we had to turn back.

By this time it was 9 or 9.30 so they let us off the plane to get food and eventually announced that they had to have a part driven in from 3 hours away so the plane would leave at 1. Yeah...Ok. That didn't happen so the plane should push off tomorrow morning and I go through the same three flight process before I get to Sapporo Monday night (Sapporo time). I sat in the airport/airplane for 11 hours then came home and slept for a couple hours. So thats the deal. Hopefully in the next post I'll be in Japan.